Microsoft Outlook is one of the best approved email client used to access Microsoft Exchange Server email on the web. Microsoft Outlook does not only provide access to Exchange Server email, but it also includes some many other features like contacts, calendaring and task management functionality and much more. Companies can also accommodate Outlook with the platform of Microsoft’s SharePoint to share documents, project notes, collaborate with colleagues, sending reminders and much more.
It is very difficult to manage your outlook account because there is a lot of data in your account, so it’s been very necessary to sort it according to your own wish. Here outlook provides you the feature of sorting your outlook account by your own. And if you face any issue then you can connect with Hotmail contact number UK.
Here are the some instructions through which your account has been sorted easily according to your wish.
Sorting of Outlook Inbox by Email Account:
It is to sort or group the emails in your inbox of account by the email account at which you received them:
1. In your main Outlook inbox open the View ribbon.
o See below for including IMAP and Exchange inboxes in your view.
2. In the section of Current View Click on View Settings.
3. Now click on Group By option.
4. Make sure that Automatically group according to arrangement is not checked.
5. Now make sure that All Mail fields is selected under the Select available fields from:.
6. Under Group Items select E-mail Account under by.
o Typically, you can leave Show field in view unchecked.
7. Then Click on OK button.
8. Then click on Sort button.
9. Select how messages should be sorted within the groups account; then you can sort them by Received date, for instance, From or Size.
10. Then finally Click on OK button.
With the Outlook reading pane disabled or at the bottom, you can use the column headers to change the order of sort within the account groups.
Therefore, your outlook account is sorted in your desired way that you wish that to be sorted.
If you have any doubt or query then you can dial Hotmail support helpline number 0800 098 8424. We give excellent tech support service as a third party service and our expert are providing best assistance with 24x7 hours.